Town of Lebanon News
Town of Lebanon Notices
The Town of Lebanon is seeking a CT Registered Sanitarian and Certified Building Official for a part-time (19 hours per week) Building Official/Sanitarian position. The hourly salary is $30-$35 dependent on experience and includes paid sick and vacation. Please follow the link above to download an application and job description or call (860) 642-6100. Applications are due by December 5, 2014 at 4:00 p.m. in the First Selectman’s Office, 579 Exeter Road, Lebanon, CT 06249. E.O.E.
The purpose of this information provided by Connecticut Light & Power Company is to help Lebanon residents avoid becoming victims of a scam. Please follow the link above for details.
Brick Donation Forms should be submitted by August 1st for inclusion in the dedication on Veteran’s Day, November 11th
Get Involved!Vacancies are available on the following boards, commissions and committees. If interested, complete and submit (via hardcopy) the Volunteer Interest Form.
- Charter Commission (1)
- Economic Development Commission (2)
- Jonathan Trumbull Jr. House Board of Historical Preservation (2)
- Recreation Commission (2)
- Solid Waste Commission (2)
- Summer Dance Fest Committee (1)
- Tyler Field Building Committee (1)
- Village Business District Design Review (1)
- Water Pollution Control Authority (3)